Friday 19 October 2012

Yammering on...

I hate being alone, doing menial tasks, as time to reflect is torturous to me. I am constantly reminding myself of every time that I am a piece of crap to someone, reminding myself of how I screwed someone over or how I am just a terrible person.
It bugs me, but for whatever reason I feel it's needed to keep me in line.
...
Or something along those lines.
Maybe I'm just using it as an excuse to be a douche.
But the four of you will be the judge of that.

On a slightly less selfish topic, so that dude jumped jumped outta the atmosphere at what, 24 miles?
Holy crap, that did sound kinda douchey.
That guy has balls of steel. First guy to break the sound barrier without any machines. It's amazing.
I should probably know more about this story, huh?
Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment